Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK), the world’s highest attended motion picture exhibitor, will open a new 12-screen, all-digital movie theatre featuring the new Cinemark NextGen cinema design concept in Napa, CA on Friday, November 9, 2012. The new Century Napa Valley and XD Theatre, located at 195 Gasser Drive, at Soscol Avenue and West Imola Drive behind the South Napa Marketplace will showcase large, wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling screens, enhanced sound systems, and digital presentation in every auditorium, including a Cinemark XD: Extreme Digital Cinema auditorium, and the new CineVino Wine Bar featuring many local wine brands based in Napa Valley and Sonoma County.
"Napa has been home to Century Theatres for many years and this new location will be unlike anything the community has ever seen,” states Tim Warner, Cinemark's Chief Executive Officer. "This new high-tech theatre featuring Cinemark XD and NextGen auditoriums offers something for everyone, and our new CineVino Wine Bar is the perfect pairing for a night out at the movies."
Long recognized as a pioneer in the theatrical exhibition industry, Cinemark is taking the cinema entertainment experience to the next level. The new Cinemark NextGen theatre will offer the latest technology, cutting edge amenities and customer-preferred options all under one roof. NextGen amenities will include:
- State-of-the-art viewing environment with wall-to-wall, ceiling-to-floor screens available in all auditoriums
- 4K digital projection powered by Barco projectors; RealD 3D capability in six auditoriums
- Enhanced, sound systems that will enable customers to hear the movie as the filmmakers intended
- Cinemark's innovative self-serve concession stand - offering freshly-popped popcorn, Coca-Cola fountain beverages and favorite candy brands
- Cinemark XD: Extreme Digital Cinema auditorium
Cinemark will be bringing their premium large screen format, Cinemark XD auditorium to the market. Cinemark XD is a complete entertainment environment featuring a large wall-to-wall and ceiling-to-floor screen, plush seating and a custom digital surround sound system featuring the latest in sound technology, including a Dolby® Atmos™ cinema sound system. The digital images will be delivered by a Doremi server and a Barco DLP digital projector, which offers the brightest light standards in the industry. The XD auditorium will exhibit the newest movies every week, including 2D and RealD 3D pictures.With the opening of the new Century Napa Valley and XD Theatre, Cinemark proudly introduces the CineVino Wine Bar, with a luxurious lounge, serving locally produced wines and beers. Favorites such as Trinchero Family Estates, Francis Ford Coppola Wineries, Lagunitas Brewing Company, and the Napa Smith Brewery will be featured at the CineVino Wine Bar, complemented by small plate food selections which will pair nicely with the drink offerings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV