Before joining Brinker, Roberts served as Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for NBC's Universal Parks & Resorts. He is also a 17-year veteran of Darden Restaurants, Inc., where he held numerous senior level positions including Executive Vice President of Marketing for the Red Lobster brand.
Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT), is one of the world's leading casual dining restaurant companies, serving more than one million guests daily. Founded in 1975 and based in Dallas, Texas, Brinker owns or franchises 1,585 restaurants under the names Chili's® Grill & Bar (1,540 restaurants) and Maggiano's Little Italy ® (45 restaurants). Brinker also holds a minority investment in Romano's Macaroni Grill ®. For more information, visit www.brinker.com.
SOURCE Brinker International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV