Brinker International is the parent company of restaurant brands Chili's Grill & Bar and Maggiano's Little Italy ®. During Brinker's most recent fiscal year, the company reported sales for the system up 2.6%. Brinker brands are enjoying consecutive positive same restaurant sales runs—with Chili's at six consecutive quarters of positive same restaurant sales and both Maggiano's and the International business at 11. Additionally at the end of fiscal 2012, Brinker's stock was at an all-time high, up 900% from its low in December 2008.
During Brooks' 35-year tenure with the company, Brinker has grown from three restaurants in a single state to one of the most successful restaurant companies in the world, with 1,585 restaurants serving more than 1 million guests daily and generating $2.8 billion in annual revenue.
Brooks' service in the role as Chairman of the Board is anticipated to conclude on December 31, 2013. He will continue to serve on the board of directors for Southwest Airlines, Romano's Macaroni Grill, Limbs for Life Foundation and Kenny Can Foundation; and on the professional advisory board of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Roberts was named President of Chili's Grill & Bar in 2009, and has since been responsible for a dramatic re-energizing of almost every aspect of one of America's iconic restaurant brands. As President, he currently oversees all aspects of global and domestic restaurant operations, marketing, franchising, culinary and beverage, and PeopleWorks for the Chili's brand.Prior to his current role, Roberts served as Brinker's Chief Marketing Officer since 2009 and President of the Maggiano's Little Italy brand from 2005 to 2009. While leading Maggiano's, Wyman established structured guiding principles and a brand identity, creating a strong foundation for the positive momentum Maggiano's is enjoying currently as the brand prepares to return to growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV