Freewave Technologies Expands Popular FGR2 Series Of Wireless Data Radios With New Board Level Version
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rockwell Automation Fair (Booth #506) -- FreeWave Technologies, ( http://www.freewave.com), manufacturer of the most reliable, high-performance spread spectrum and licensed radios for critical data transmission, today announced the FGR2-P, a board level version of its award-winning FGR2-PE Series ( http://www.freewave.com/products/allproducts/fgr2pe.aspx) of license-free, long-range wireless data radios.
The FGR2-P offers the same capabilities as the FGR2-PE, such as industrial serial and Ethernet wireless connectivity using license-free spread spectrum for data communication over long distances. It can easily be incorporated into the Rockwell Automation® family of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) solutions for markets that rely on industrial automation solutions, such as manufacturing, water/wastewater, electric power/smart grid and energy/oil and gas.
"This is the latest in a series of product offerings from FreeWave that complements the PAC/PLC line of automation solutions from Rockwell Automation," explained Ashish Sharma, chief marketing officer at FreeWave Technologies. "Our partnership with Rockwell Automation is important to FreeWave. Their customers are always searching for newer and more robust solutions to meet their industrial automation requirements. The FGR2-P offers one more tool in their arsenal to increase maximum productivity and long-term efficiency."
The FGR2-P is compatible with other FreeWave FGRPlus family radios and offers users a second, switched Ethernet port as well as two serial ports to meet the demands of customers' wireless automation requirements. The ports enable a transition from serial to Ethernet data communication without having to replace wireless communication hardware later on, or operate both serial and Ethernet communication independently and simultaneously on the same platform.The FGR2-P is on display in FreeWave's booth (#506) at the Automation Fair® ( http://www.rockwellautomation.com/events/automationfair/). For more information about FreeWave's line of wireless data radios, please visit the company's website at ( www.freewave.com). Connect With Others About this Story:Tweet This:@freewavetech releases FGR2-P, a board level version of award-winning FGR2-PE ( http://www.freewave.com/PRODUCTS/ALLPRODUCTS/FGR2PE.aspx) #M2M #wireless #data radio Helpful Links:
- Newsroom ( http://www.freewave.com/Company/NEWSEVENTS.aspx)
- Twitter ( https://twitter.com/freewavetech)
- Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/FreeWave-Technologies/323638857657624?sk=map&activecategory=Photos&session id=1334633577)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV