- Net investment income for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 was $9.2 million after preferred dividends, or $0.43 per share, compared to net investment income of $8.5 million, or $0.40 per share for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
- Net increase in net assets resulting from operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 was $9.5 million, or $0.44 per share, as compared to $6.0 million, or $0.28 per share for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. Net asset value was approximately $317.6 million or $14.79 per share on September 30, 2012, as compared to approximately $315.6 million or $14.70 per share on June 30, 2012.
- Total acquisitions during the quarter ended September 30, 2012 were $80.0 million, as compared to $90.4 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. Total acquisitions net of total dispositions during the quarter ended September 30, 2012 were $36.6 million, as compared to $50.8 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
- On November 7, 2012, our board of directors declared a fourth quarter dividend of $0.35 per share and a special dividend of $0.05 per share, both payable on December 31, 2012 to shareholders of record as of December 17, 2012.
TCP Capital Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results; Net Investment Income Of $0.43 Per Share; And Declares Dividends
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.