- Net investment income for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 was $9.2 million after preferred dividends, or $0.43 per share, compared to net investment income of $8.5 million, or $0.40 per share for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
- Net increase in net assets resulting from operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 was $9.5 million, or $0.44 per share, as compared to $6.0 million, or $0.28 per share for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. Net asset value was approximately $317.6 million or $14.79 per share on September 30, 2012, as compared to approximately $315.6 million or $14.70 per share on June 30, 2012.
- Total acquisitions during the quarter ended September 30, 2012 were $80.0 million, as compared to $90.4 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. Total acquisitions net of total dispositions during the quarter ended September 30, 2012 were $36.6 million, as compared to $50.8 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
- On November 7, 2012, our board of directors declared a fourth quarter dividend of $0.35 per share and a special dividend of $0.05 per share, both payable on December 31, 2012 to shareholders of record as of December 17, 2012.
TCP Capital Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results; Net Investment Income Of $0.43 Per Share; And Declares Dividends
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.