MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBOU) today kicked-off the 2012 holiday season with the launch of its all-new, expanded seasonal menu, along with an exciting retail collection for guests to "gift" to their loved ones this season.
Starting today, Nov. 8, 2012, Caribou will once again offer its signature holiday beverages in stores – Ho Ho Mint Mocha and Fa La Latte – while the bakery will bring back everyone's favorite gingerbread. Additionally, Caribou is excited to introduce a new holiday tradition this year by offering real caramel to any drink and two new delicious seasonal beverages to help fans warm up in their local Caribou coffeehouse. The new caramel is made with real butter and cream and gives the beverages a rich, thick and deep caramel flavor.
Caribou's holiday limited-time-only food and beverage line-up will include:
- NEW Salted Caramel Budino: Sweet cream and espresso with rich caramel and a light sprinkle of salt topped with a caramel mousse
- NEW Salted Caramel Mocha: Rich chocolate balanced with the sweetness of caramel and a pleasant sprinkle of salt topped with a caramel mousse
- Fa La Latte: Creamy eggnog mixed with espresso, whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg
- Ho Ho Mint Mocha: Milk, dark or white chocolate mocha with mint syrup, crushed peppermint candy with whipped cream on top
- Gingerbread: A moist, lightly spiced slice of traditional gingerbread topped with buttercream icing
- Caribou's fun, festive drinkware and cozy sleeves
- Signature Reindeer Blend, available in whole bean regular and decaf
- Holiday ornaments and collectable Bou Plush
- A variety of gift sets – all offered for under $25 – and Caribou holiday-themed gift cards, for last-minute gifting needs
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV