"Institutional investors have long experienced the potential benefits of exposures to real assets beyond the traditional 'hard commodities'. Global demand for agribusiness, timber and infrastructure have historically demonstrated the ability to provide institutions consistent yield backed by real cash flows along with the ability to thrive in inflationary environments," said Tim Reick, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Liberty Street Advisors. "Our goal in launching this fund was to provide investors the ability to include exposure to equities within these asset classes managed by an institutional manager dedicated to these specific sectors."
For more information, please contact Chris Moon at 973-850-7304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Liberty Street Advisors
Liberty Street Advisors is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor for mutual funds sub-advised by third party asset managers. Liberty Street represents a carefully selected group of money managers across the asset allocation spectrum, and specializes in distributing investment products that provide solutions to meet advisor demands. With $1 Billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2012, Liberty Street is the Advisor to both the Center Coast MLP Focus Fund and the Liberty Street Horizon Fund.About Capital Innovations Capital Innovations was founded in 2007 by partners Michael Underhill and Susan Dambekaln with decades of experience working with institutional investors worldwide. Capital Innovations is a Real Assets Manager investing in Infrastructure, Timber and Agribusiness focused investments. Located in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Capital Innovations offers uniquely focused strategies through both individual and combined investment vehicles as well as through the Fund. The investment approach takes the long view, believing that doing business the right way over time will present opportunity for future growth. Macroeconomic forecasting, sector and security analysis and rigorous risk management controls address the challenges of investing volatile global markets. For more information, visit www.capinnovations.com. Before investing you should carefully consider the Capital Innovations Global Agri, Timber, Infrastructure Fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other information is in the prospectus and summary prospectus, a copy of which may be obtained by calling 888-990-9950 or by visiting the Fund's website at www.capinnovationsfund.com . Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. RISK AND OTHER DISCLOSURES: An investment in the Capital Innovations Global Agri, Timber, Infrastructure Fund is subject to risk, including the possible loss of principal amount invested and including, but not limited to, the following risks, which are more fully described in the prospectus:
- The market value of a security or instrument held by the Fund may decline due to general market and economic conditions, and due to factors that may affect a particular industry.
- The Fund's concentration in the infrastructure, timber, and agribusiness industries may present more risks than if the portfolio were broadly diversified over numerous industries, and the factors affecting the companies in each industry may have a significant effect on the Fund's performance. Specifically, companies in the infrastructure industry may be affected by the risks associated with market price movements, or economic conditions, or regulatory or technological changes. Companies in the timber industry may be affected by the risks associated with natural disasters, international politics, periods of poor logging conditions, rising interest rates, and environmental, health and safety laws and regulations. Companies in the agribusiness industry may be affected by the risks associated with economic forces, energy and financial markets, as well as government policies and regulations.
- The Fund invests in foreign securities, which may be more volatile than the securities of U.S. issuers because of economic and social conditions abroad, political developments, changes in the regulatory environment of foreign countries, changes in exchange rates and global interest rates. Foreign companies are generally subject to different legal, regulatory and accounting standards than U.S. companies, and may be subject to less regulation. Depository receipts are also subject to these risks.
- The Fund invests in the securities of small- and mid-capitalization companies, which may be subject to more abrupt or erratic market movements and may have lower trading volumes or more erratic trading than securities of larger companies.
- The Fund invests in preferred stock, which is subject to issuer-specific and market risks and is sensitive to changes in the issuer's creditworthiness and to changes in interest rates.
- The Fund invests in Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs), which involve additional risks including, but not limited to, cash flow risk, tax risk, and risks associated with limited voting rights.
- The Fund invests in Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), which generally may not be diversified; and are subject to cash flow dependency, defaults by borrowers, self-liquidation, and tax risks.
- The Fund currently anticipates distributing substantially all of its net investment income, as well as any return of capital distributions it receives, on a monthly basis. Such monthly distributions shall be paid at a rate that is approximately equal to the dividend and/or distribution rate that the Fund expects to receive from its underlying investments, after offset for the expenses of the Fund. The amount of such monthly dividends and distributions is not guaranteed.