Ellie Mae ® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that it will co-host a complimentary webinar, “LOS, SaaS and ROI: The True Economic Impact of Ellie Mae’s Encompass360 ®,” with National Mortgage News on Thursday, November 15, 10AM – 11AM PT / 1PM – 2PM ET.
The webinar will present the findings from a new commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, an independent research firm, on behalf of Ellie Mae and examine:
- The costs and benefits a lender would see by using the Company’s Encompass360 and Success-Based Pricing model;
- The return on investment (ROI) a lender could realize; and
- The methodology Forrester Consulting used to make its conclusions.
Moderated by Ellie Mae Vice President Joe Tyrrell, the webinar will feature a presentation by a Forrester Consulting senior consultant. Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the study.
To learn more or register, visit www.nationalmortgagenews.com/Encompass360.About Ellie Mae Ellie Mae, Inc. is a leading provider of on-demand automation solutions for the mortgage industry. The Company offers an end-to-end solution, delivered using a Software-as-a-Service model that serves as the core operating system for mortgage originators and spans customer relationship management, loan origination and business management. The Company also hosts the Ellie Mae Network™ that allows Encompass ® users to electronically conduct business transactions with the lenders and settlement service providers they work with to process and fund loans. The Company's offerings include the Encompass, Encompass360 ® and DataTrac ® mortgage management software systems. Ellie Mae was founded in 1997 and is based in Pleasanton, California. To learn more about Ellie Mae, visit www.EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362. © 2012 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae ® , Encompass ® , Encompass360 ® , DataTrac ® , Ellie Mae Network ™ and the Ellie Mae logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV