Ellie Mae ® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that it will co-host a complimentary webinar, “LOS, SaaS and ROI: The True Economic Impact of Ellie Mae’s Encompass360 ®,” with National Mortgage News on Thursday, November 15, 10AM – 11AM PT / 1PM – 2PM ET.
The webinar will present the findings from a new commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, an independent research firm, on behalf of Ellie Mae and examine:
- The costs and benefits a lender would see by using the Company’s Encompass360 and Success-Based Pricing model;
- The return on investment (ROI) a lender could realize; and
- The methodology Forrester Consulting used to make its conclusions.
Moderated by Ellie Mae Vice President Joe Tyrrell, the webinar will feature a presentation by a Forrester Consulting senior consultant. Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the study.
To learn more or register, visit www.nationalmortgagenews.com/Encompass360.About Ellie Mae Ellie Mae, Inc. is a leading provider of on-demand automation solutions for the mortgage industry. The Company offers an end-to-end solution, delivered using a Software-as-a-Service model that serves as the core operating system for mortgage originators and spans customer relationship management, loan origination and business management. The Company also hosts the Ellie Mae Network™ that allows Encompass ® users to electronically conduct business transactions with the lenders and settlement service providers they work with to process and fund loans. The Company's offerings include the Encompass, Encompass360 ® and DataTrac ® mortgage management software systems. Ellie Mae was founded in 1997 and is based in Pleasanton, California. To learn more about Ellie Mae, visit www.EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362. © 2012 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae ® , Encompass ® , Encompass360 ® , DataTrac ® , Ellie Mae Network ™ and the Ellie Mae logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV