Amcom Software, Inc. today announced that an increased number of emergency call centers are implementing its pc/psap™ solution. Public safety dispatch center personnel require a solid communication infrastructure to initiate fast, coordinated emergency response within their communities. Organizations spanning military bases, local governments, hospitals, colleges and universities are selecting Amcom because of its track record in safety as well as the software’s ability to integrate smoothly with existing systems such as phone and mapping.
Organizations working with Amcom to power their public safety response include:
- Englewood Cliffs Police Department, New Jersey
- Hot Springs County, Wyoming
- Newark Police Department, New Jersey
- Reedy Creek Improvement District, Florida
- Township of Union Police Department, New Jersey
When someone dials for emergency assistance, the call goes to a dispatch center for assessment. With pc/psap’s easy-to-use graphical interface, emergency dispatchers are able to instantly involve police, fire, EMT, and hazmat personnel with a click of the mouse or a touch on the screen, saving precious response time in emergency situations.
“Many organizations want to improve how they manage public safety at a time when there’s heightened focus on emergency response,” said Kate Bolseth, COO, Amcom Software. “Our customers tell us they value our track record for having a dependable, flexible system that dispatchers find easy to use when seconds count. We strive to provide the highest levels of support for emergency call centers so they can do their jobs better for the sake of everyone who relies on this important service.”About Amcom Software Amcom Software, a subsidiary of USA Mobility, Inc. (Nasdaq: USMO), connects people to each other and to the data they need. This helps organizations save lives with communications that are faster, more accurate, and more efficient. Thousands of organizations worldwide rely on Amcom solutions for critical smartphone communications, contact center optimization, emergency management, and clinical workflow improvement. The company's products are used by leading organizations in healthcare, hospitality, education, business, and government. By continually developing its industry-leading technologies, Amcom Software has steadily grown and solidified its market leadership. For more information, call 800.852.8935 or go to http://www.amcomsoftware.com or find us on Twitter @AmcomSoftware.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV