NVIDIA Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (NVDA)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- NVDA's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- NVDA's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.64, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 144.92% to $200.89 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NVIDIA CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -31.86%.
- The gross profit margin for NVIDIA CORP is rather high; currently it is at 51.80%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, NVDA's net profit margin of 11.40% significantly trails the industry average.
--Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff. FREE for a limited time only: Get TheStreet Ratings #1 Stock Report NOW!
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts