SSQ General Insurance Company (SSQauto), a Quebec direct insurer, to group members as well as to the general public, and Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of flexible core system software to Property/Casualty (P/C) insurers, today announced that SSQauto has successfully deployed Guidewire BillingCenter® and Guidewire ClaimCenter®. The companies also announced that SSQauto has selected Guidewire Rating Management™ for more precise control and responsiveness over rating and pricing to increase its business agility and Guidewire Client Data Management™ to support a more comprehensive customer view across its core operations.
“The Guidewire modules for rating and client data management will help us increase our service levels and give us the flexibility we need to adapt to market changes and customer needs,” said Gilles Mourette, Chief Executive Officer, SSQauto. “Since we are now in production with Guidewire BillingCenter and ClaimCenter and are currently in the process of implementing Guidewire PolicyCenter, it made sense to leverage Guidewire’s pre-integrated modules to help us realize additional benefits quickly.”
“Everyone in our billing and claims handling departments is now using Guidewire BillingCenter and ClaimCenter, respectively, and both systems were implemented on time and within budget,” said Maryse Legault, Senior Project Manager, SSQauto. “We believe that the out-of-the-box functionality of BillingCenter and ClaimCenter as well as our ability to adapt our processes to take full advantage of the depth and breadth of their features was key to the success of the project.”
The deployment of BillingCenter and ClaimCenter and the addition of rating management and client data management will enable SSQauto to:
- Gain a holistic, single source of truth view of customer data across its billing, claims and policy administration systems;
- Consolidate and standardize claims handling and billing systems and processes eliminating many manual processes so that staff can focus on serving customers;
- Provide service tailored to the customers’ needs and appropriately target the right products to the right customers to take advantage of growth opportunities; and
- Empower business users to leverage rating management tools to ease the effort involved in rating maintenance.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts