Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ), the marketing system of record for modern marketers, today announced the 6th annual Markie award winners were revealed during a ceremony taking place last night at Eloqua Experience, the largest gathering of Eloqua users in North America. The "Markies" honor exceptional, innovative marketing efforts that focus on revenue generating results. In 2012, the Markie awards received a record breaking number of entries as the awards continue to symbolize outstanding marketing achievement for the entire industry.
Companies competed across twenty categories with a chance to demonstrate the impressive results of their marketing activities. Eloqua is thrilled to announce the following as winners of the 2012 Markie awards:
- Best Customer Lifecycle Program: SurePayroll Inc.
- Best International Campaign: Rockwell Automation
- Best Lead Nurturing Program: FIS
- Best Lead Scoring Program: LinkedIn
- Connecting in the Eloqua AppCloud: Trend Micro
- Data Clean House: Ariba, an SAP Company
- Event Nirvana: McAfee
- Extraordinary Email: Treasury Wine Estates
- Fastest Time to Value: The Dow Chemical Company
- Getting to Know You (Personalization): Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
- Integration Innovation: NXP Semiconductors
- Marketing and Sales BFF: Thomson Reuters
- Marketing Center of Excellence: Lenovo
- Marketing Visionary: Diane Walker, McAfee
- Most Creative Marketing Campaign: Eaton Corporation
- One View of the Truth (RPM): inContact
- Revenue Growth: Cvent
- Rookie of the Year: Dex One
- Sales Impact: D&B
- Social Media Innovation: Infoblox
"In an age where marketing is still evolving from art to science, the 2012 Markie award winners have already struck the right balance and are taking their place as the leaders in the industry," said Joe Payne, CEO, Eloqua. "Markie winners are some of the best modern marketers in the world - demonstrating their ability to transform marketing within their organizations and drive revenue growth. Congratulations to all the 2012 Markie award winners."