SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA), a global nutritional company, learned today that it is the recipient of seven MarCom Awards for its creative excellence in the marketing and communication fields. USANA, which unveiled its new corporate branding in August, received top honors for its overall rebranding campaign, logo and improved sales tools.
"With two decades of success behind us, receiving recognition for our corporate rebranding is a true testament to the strength of the USANA brand and our focus on the future," said Doug Braun, USANA's chief marketing officer. "Our goal was to create an updated and fresh image that would not only reach a larger demographic, but emphasize USANA's focus on personalization—providing a customized brand experience for our customers, associates and employees. We are thrilled with the results we are already seeing and it is an honor to receive accolades for something we love doing."
USANA received four platinum and three gold MarCom Awards, highlighting the company's innovative designs, writing skills and overall sales tools.Platinum
- Informational Brochure – 2012 Product Information Booklet
- Newspaper Supplement – Health & Freedom Newspaper
- Special Edition Magazine – 2012 Influencer Magazine
- Branding Refresh Campaign – Corporate Identity Brand Book
- Logo – USANA's Rebranded Logo
- Feature Article – Dean, Sherri & Matt Chionis by Teresa Elias
- Product Catalog – 2012 Fall & Winter Product Catalog