- Net course registrations increased to approximately 103,000 in the third quarter of 2012, a year-over-year increase of 17%.
- Net course registrations by new students in the third quarter of 2012 increased to approximately 24,000, a slight increase over the same period of 2011.
- Third quarter 2012 revenues increased 18% to $77.1 million, compared to $65.3 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Income from operations before interest income and income taxes in the third quarter of 2012 increased 17% to $17.5 million, compared to $15.0 million in the same period of 2011.
- Net income for the third quarter of 2012 was $10.8 million, or $0.60 per diluted share, compared to $10.9 million, or $0.60 per diluted share, in the same period of 2011.
- American Public University announced that it renewed its multi-year partnership agreement with Walmart Stores, Inc. to offer academic courses and degree programs to its associates through the Lifelong Learning Partnership.
- American Public Education announced a focus on international students, including a new investment in, and relationship with, New Horizons Worldwide, Inc., a global independent I.T. training company.
American Public Education Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.