REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cardica, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRDC) today announced that Bernard A. Hausen, M.D., Ph.D., the company's president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to present a corporate overview and update at the Lazard Capital Markets 9 th Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 14 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
To access the live and subsequently archived webcast of the presentation, go to the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://www.cardica.com. Please connect to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation to allow for any necessary software downloads.
About Cardica Cardica designs and manufactures proprietary stapling and anastomotic devices for cardiac and laparoscopic surgical procedures. Cardica's technology portfolio is intended to minimize operating time and enable minimally-invasive and robot-assisted surgeries. Cardica manufactures and markets its automated anastomosis systems, the C-Port ® Distal Anastomosis Systems and PAS-Port ® Proximal Anastomosis System for coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery, and has shipped over 42,900 units throughout the world. In addition, Cardica is developing the Cardica MicroCutter XCHANGE™ 30, a cartridge-based microcutter device with a five-millimeter shaft diameter that is commercially available in the European Union, and the Cardica MicroCutter XPRESS™ 30, a true multi-fire laparoscopic stapling device. Both MicroCutter devices are designed to be used in a variety of procedures, including bariatric, colorectal, thoracic and general surgery. The Cardica MicroCutter XCHANGE 30 and XPRESS 30 products require 510(k) review and are not yet commercially available in the U.S.
SOURCE Cardica, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV