For 25 years, global investment manager INTECH has been offering institutional investors highly disciplined, mathematical equity strategies that seek long-term returns in excess of the target benchmark, while attempting to reduce the risk of significant underperformance relative to that benchmark. Since 1987, INTECH has been generating alpha by taking advantage of stock-price volatility while limiting relative risk and trading costs. The company's global headquarters is located in West Palm Beach, Florida, with its research office in Princeton, New Jersey, and international division in London. As of September 30, 2012 INTECH had approximately $41.9 billion under management and 79 employees worldwide. INTECH is an independently managed subsidiary of Janus Capital Group Inc. (NYSE: JNS), based in Denver.
About Janus Capital Group Inc.
Janus Capital Group Inc. ("JCG") is a global investment firm offering strategies from three individual investment boutiques: Janus Capital Management LLC ("Janus"), INTECH Investment Management LLC ("INTECH") and Perkins Investment Management LLC (" Perkins"). Each manager employs a research-intensive approach that is distinct within its respective asset class. This multi-boutique approach enables the firm to provide style-specific expertise across an array of strategies, including growth, value and mathematical equities, fixed income and alternatives through one common distribution platform. At the end of September 2012, JCG managed $158.2 billion in assets for shareholders, clients and institutions around the globe. Based in Denver, JCG also has offices in Frankfurt, The Hague, Paris, London, Milan, Munich, Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Melbourne, Dubai and Taipei.Contact: Kate McGann, Prosek Partners: 212.279.3115, ext. 249 SOURCE INTECH Investment Management LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV