Trulia, a leading online marketplace for home buyers, sellers, renters, and real estate professionals, today revealed the top ten U.S. cities for mobile check-ins to property listings by real estate professionals on the Trulia for Agents mobile app.
Available on Apple iOS and Android devices, the Trulia for Agents mobile app allows agents to demonstrate their local expertise by checking-in to properties they tour and sharing the listings they’ve seen on their Trulia profile. Home buyers and sellers using Trulia to find an agent or broker can select and contact a real estate professional who has toured a listing and has the inside scoop on a property.
“As a Realtor, I need to be an expert in my local market area. One way to accomplish this is to preview properties currently on the market to assist both property sellers and buyers,” said Victor Gonzales, Real Estate Agent at Century 21 Powerhouse Realty in Chula Vista, California. “Trulia’s mobile app for agents helps me locate nearby properties without being tied down to my desktop computer, and the check-in feature lets prospective clients see the properties that I have previewed.”
Currently, Sunday is the busiest day for check-ins while agents are out touring open homes with their clients, and Tuesday is the second busiest day as agents are going to visit brokers’ open homes to see the new properties that came on the market. Meanwhile, the largest volume of mobile check-ins happens in Los Angeles, New York and Chicago.
|Top 10 U.S. Cities for Mobile Check-Ins|
|1||Los Angeles, CA|
|2||New York, NY|
|7||Fort Worth, TX|
|9||San Jose, CA|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV