Zale Corporation (NYSE: ZLC), together with NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal, today announced the introduction of a new, exclusive collection of men’s jewelry.
The Shaquille O’Neal Collection will offer a variety of men’s pendants, rings and bracelets. The collection will be offered exclusively in select Zale Corporation stores throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico and online at www.zales.com/shaq, just in time for holiday gift giving.
The partnership builds on the strengths of both brands as Shaquille O’Neal is widely regarded as one of the most gregarious personalities in sports, and Zales, The Diamond Store®, is one of the most recognized North American specialty jewelry brands.
"Since I was in college I have shopped at Zales because I knew I could buy a quality product at an affordable price,” said Mr. O’Neal. “I’m extremely proud to have the opportunity to partner with Zale on my new jewelry collection.”“We are delighted to partner with Shaquille on this exclusive men’s jewelry line,” said Theo Killion, Zale Chief Executive Officer. “The product is an expression of Mr. O’Neal’s fun-loving personality and his unique sense of style.” Click here to see Shaq’s first day of work at Zales. About Zale Corporation Zale Corporation is a leading specialty retailer of diamonds and other jewelry products in North America, operating approximately 1,780 retail locations throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, as well as online. Zale Corporation's brands include Zales Jewelers, Zales Outlet, Gordon's Jewelers, Peoples Jewellers, Mappins Jewellers and Piercing Pagoda. Zale also operates online at www.zales.com, www.zalesoutlet.com, www.gordonsjewelers.com, www.peoplesjewellers.com and www.pagoda.com. Additional information on Zale Corporation and its brands is available at www.zalecorp.com. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50470356&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV