Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE: NWL) today announced the declaration of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable December 14, 2012 to common stockholders of record at the close of business on November 30, 2012.
About Newell Rubbermaid
Newell Rubbermaid Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with 2011 sales of approximately $5.9 billion and a strong portfolio of leading brands, including Rubbermaid ®, Sharpie ®, Graco ®, Calphalon ®, Irwin ®, Lenox ®, Levolor ®, Paper Mate ®, Dymo ®, Waterman ®, Parker ®, Goody ®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products ® and Aprica ®.
This press release and additional information about Newell Rubbermaid are available on the company’s Web site, www.newellrubbermaid.com.NWL-DI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV