Forecast 1-Year Return: Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next 12 months. Stocks with a black number are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next 12 months.
Value Level: The price at which to enter a GTC Limit Order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-Weekly, M-Monthly, Q-Quarterly, S-Semiannual and A- Annual.
Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the timeframe noted.
Risky Level: The price at which to enter a GTC Limit Order to sell on strength.Abbott Labs (ABT) ($64.52 vs $66.03 on Aug 8) still has a buy rating according to ValuEngine with the stock above its 200-day simple moving average at $62.89. My annual value level is $59.79 with a quarterly pivot at $63.28 and weekly risky level at $68.62. Amgen (AMGN) ($85.34 vs $81.57 on Aug 8) still has a buy rating and is above its 200-day SMA at $75.08. My quarterly value level lags at $77.19 with a weekly pivot at $86.33 and monthly risky level at $88.72. Bristol-Myers (BMY) ($32.62 vs $32.54 on Aug 8) still has a buy rating with the stock below its 200-day SMA at $33.42. My annual value level is $30.23 with a weekly pivot at $33.62 and monthly risky level at $35.67. Express Scripts (ESRX) ($54.95 vs $56.02 on Aug 8) still has a buy rating with the stock below its 200-day SMA at $56.77. My semiannual value level is $44.43 with a semiannual pivot at $53.18 and quarterly risky level at $58.12. Gilead Sciences (GILD) ($65.45 vs $57.55 on Aug 8) has been downgraded to hold from buy since Aug. 8 with the stock above its 200-day SMA at $54.34. My quarterly value level is $60.53 with a monthly risky level at $68.87. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) ($70.34 vs $68.29 on Aug 8) still has a buy rating according to ValuEngine and is above its 200-day SMA at $66.53. My quarterly value level is $68.76 with an annual pivot at $70.65 with my annual risky level at $75.79.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV