Virgin Media Announces The Expiration And Successful Completion Of Virgin Media Finance PLC’s Tender Offer For 9.50% Senior Notes Due 2016 And 8.375% And 8.875% Senior Notes Due 2019
(1) Indicates total amount of dollar-denominated Senior Notes due 2016 tendered and accepted. No dollar-denominated 9.5% Senior Notes due 2016 were tendered after the Early Tender Deadline.
(2) Indicates total amount of euro-denominated 9.5% Senior Notes due 2016 tendered and accepted including €311,000 tendered and accepted after the Early Tender Deadline.
(3) Rounded to the nearest one-hundredth of a percent.
The Company has accepted for payment €311,000 aggregate principal amount of 9.50% Senior Notes due 2016 that have been validly tendered after the Early Tender Deadline; no dollar-denominated Senior Notes due 2016 were tendered after the Early Tender Deadline. In addition, the Company has accepted for payment $92,897,000 aggregate principal amount of 8.375% and £96,519,000 aggregate principal amount of 8.875% Senior Notes due 2019. The Company expects to make payment on all notes on or around November 8, 2012. The Company will redeem on November 29, 2012 any outstanding Senior Notes due 2016 pursuant to its redemption notice delivered on October 30, 2012.This announcement is neither an offer to purchase nor the solicitation of an offer to sell any of the securities described herein, nor shall there be any offer or sale of such securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The tender offer was made solely pursuant to the offer to purchase dated October 10, 2012 and the related letter of transmittal. Forward-Looking Statements Virgin Media cautions you that statements included in this announcement that are not a description of historical facts are forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors which, if they do not materialize or prove correct, could cause Virgin Media's results to differ materially from historical results or those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Certain of these factors are discussed in more detail under “Risk Factors” and elsewhere in Virgin Media's annual report on Form 10-K as filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on February 21, 2012. There can be no assurance that the transactions contemplated in this announcement will be completed. Virgin Media assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement included in this announcement to reflect events or circumstances arising after the date on which it was made.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV