COLUMBUS, Ohio, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) today announced that on Dec. 19, 2012, it will redeem the entire outstanding $315,000,000 principal amount of unsecured 8.75% Junior Subordinated Debentures, at a redemption price equal to 100% of the principal amount, plus accrued interest thereon to the date of redemption, and a make-whole premium which will be determined three business days prior to the redemption date.
Notice of the redemption is expected to be mailed Nov. 8, 2012. The redemption is in accordance with the terms of the indenture under which the Junior Subordinated Debentures were issued.
The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. is the redemption agent and trustee.
SOURCE American Electric Power
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV