- Pursuing a sale of ChinaHR and classifying the asset as held for sale in third quarter financial results. As a result, ChinaHR is excluded from third quarter continuing operations and prior results have been restated to reflect this change. The Company reported a non-cash asset impairment charge and deferred tax asset write-off of $225 million related to ChinaHR in the GAAP operating results.
- Evaluating all options for developing markets and substantially curtailing the losses incurred in those markets.
- Continuing and accelerating the redeployment of expenses into marketing and sales in Monster’s core markets, while reducing the run rate of operating expenses.
Monster Worldwide Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results And Announces Corporate Restructuring
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts