- Achieved record adjusted gross profit margins of 33.1%, increasing 370 basis points from 29.4% in the year-ago period;
- Improved adjusted operating profit margins to 12.1%, increasing 150 basis points from 10.6% in the year-ago period;
- Generated $54 million of free cash flow, increasing cash and cash equivalents to $386 million;
- Purchased 655,017 shares of Belden common stock for $25.0 million during the quarter, bringing the total program-to-date shares retired to 3.71 million under the previously announced share repurchase program; and
- Updated guidance for full year 2012 adjusted revenue of $1.94 – $1.95 billion and increased the low end of the range of adjusted income from continuing operations per diluted share to $3.00 – $3.05.
Adjusted Earnings Up 10% On Solid Operating Results In Third Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.