- Achieved record adjusted gross profit margins of 33.1%, increasing 370 basis points from 29.4% in the year-ago period;
- Improved adjusted operating profit margins to 12.1%, increasing 150 basis points from 10.6% in the year-ago period;
- Generated $54 million of free cash flow, increasing cash and cash equivalents to $386 million;
- Purchased 655,017 shares of Belden common stock for $25.0 million during the quarter, bringing the total program-to-date shares retired to 3.71 million under the previously announced share repurchase program; and
- Updated guidance for full year 2012 adjusted revenue of $1.94 – $1.95 billion and increased the low end of the range of adjusted income from continuing operations per diluted share to $3.00 – $3.05.
Adjusted Earnings Up 10% On Solid Operating Results In Third Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.