F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV) announced today that it will hold its 2012 Analyst and Investor Meeting as planned on Thursday, November 15, in New York, N.Y. The event will take place at The Roosevelt Hotel, 45 E. 45th Street, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET.
At the meeting, the executive leadership team will deliver presentations focused on F5’s products and services, future product development and integration, management’s assessment of current and future market opportunities, and the company’s marketing and sales strategies.
If you would like to attend F5’s 2012 Analyst and Investor Meeting, additional information and an online registration form are available at http://www.f5.com/analyst-meeting. If you have questions about the meeting or need help registering, please email 2012AIM@f5.com or call Darlene Henderson at 206-272-6170.
The event will also be webcast live. Webcast information will be available at www.f5.com/about/investor-relations/events-calendar.html, and an archived copy will be accessible through January 23, 2013.About F5 Networks F5 Networks is the global leader in Application Delivery Networking. F5 solutions help integrate disparate technologies to provide greater control of the infrastructure, improve application delivery and data management, and give users seamless, secure, and accelerated access to applications from their corporate desktops and smart devices. Enterprises, service and cloud providers, and leading online companies worldwide rely on F5 to optimize their IT investments and drive business forward. For more information, go to www.f5.com. You can also follow @f5networks on Twitter or visit us on Facebook for more information about F5, its partners, and technology. For a complete listing of F5 community sites, please visit www.f5.com/news-press-events/web-media/community.html.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV