- Net revenues increased 36% to $133.1 million, compared to $97.8 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Net political revenues were $20.4 million, compared to $2.3 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Local revenues, which include net local advertising revenues, retransmission consent fees and TV station web site revenues, increased 17% to $73 million, compared to $62.3 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Net national revenues increased 11% to $26.1 million, compared to $23.5 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Interactive revenues, which include revenues from RMM and Nami Media 1, increased 60% to $10.9 million, compared to $6.8 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Operating income increased 117% to $44.4 million, compared to $20.4 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Net income per diluted share was $0.36, which includes a charge for a special item of $0.05 per share, compared to $0.05 in the third quarter of 2011, which included a charge for a special item of $0.03 per share.
LIN TV Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.