- 25% increase in total revenues to $8.4 million;
- 53% increase in gross profit to $3.1 million;
- 27% increase in license and transaction fee revenues (“recurring revenues”) to $6.9 million, representing 82% of total revenues for the quarter;
- 174,000 total connections to its ePort Connect® service, a 35% increase from 129,000 connections as of September 30, 2011, with 10,000 net new connections added in the first quarter of Fiscal 2013;
- 3,725 total customers, a 64% increase from 2,275, with 450 new customers in the first quarter;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $730,707, up from ($760,088);
- GAAP net income of $39,140, up from ($78,954); and non-GAAP net loss of ($95,993) from ($1,815,563) in the same quarter a year ago.
USA Technologies Reports Results For The First Quarter Of Fiscal 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.