- 25% increase in total revenues to $8.4 million;
- 53% increase in gross profit to $3.1 million;
- 27% increase in license and transaction fee revenues (“recurring revenues”) to $6.9 million, representing 82% of total revenues for the quarter;
- 174,000 total connections to its ePort Connect® service, a 35% increase from 129,000 connections as of September 30, 2011, with 10,000 net new connections added in the first quarter of Fiscal 2013;
- 3,725 total customers, a 64% increase from 2,275, with 450 new customers in the first quarter;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $730,707, up from ($760,088);
- GAAP net income of $39,140, up from ($78,954); and non-GAAP net loss of ($95,993) from ($1,815,563) in the same quarter a year ago.
USA Technologies Reports Results For The First Quarter Of Fiscal 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.