Available for free from the App Store on iPhone at www.itunes.com/appstore and from the Google Play Store at https://play.google.com/store, the Dunkin' App connects guests to the brand with an exciting array of tools and information to make any Dunkin' run easier and faster. Highlights include:
- Purchase, register and reload a Dunkin' Donuts Card: Guests can purchase a new Dunkin' Donuts Card (selecting from multiple designs for many occasions), add money to an existing card, set a card to auto-recharge and view all previous card transactions. The Dunkin' App supports payment using American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Pay right from the app using a Dunkin' Donuts Card: Guests can purchase Dunkin' Donuts products with the Dunkin' App by simply tapping the mobile Dunkin' Donuts Card and presenting the screen to the crew member to be scanned. Balances are updated immediately after purchase.
- Send an mGift: Dunkin' Donuts Cards can be sent to friends, family or colleagues via email, text or Facebook. Dunkin' Donuts Cards can be sent in denominations between $2 and $100.
- Mobile Offers: On the "My Offers" tab, guests can receive exclusive, geo-targeted regional offers for Dunkin's famous coffee and other favorite menu items, such as breakfast sandwiches, redeemable at certain participating local Dunkin' Donuts restaurants.
- Locate the nearest Dunkin' Donuts: A detailed restaurant locator makes it easy to find directions to and information about local Dunkin' Donuts restaurants, including store hours, in-store Wi-Fi, drive-thru availability and more.
About Dunkin' Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the regular/decaf coffee, iced coffee, hot flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for six years running. The company has more than 10,000 restaurants in 32 countries worldwide. For the full-year 2011, Dunkin' Donuts' restaurants had global franchisee-reported sales of approximately $6.4 billion. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.Contact: Jessica GioglioDunkin' Brands781-737-5200 Jessica.Gioglio@dunkinbrands.com SOURCE Dunkin' Donuts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV