LOS ANGELES, Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY),a premier global provider of talent management solutions, today announced the second edition launch of Adaptive Coaching: The Art and Practice of a Client-Centered Approach to Performance Improvement.
Authors Terry Bacon and Laurie Voss draw from more than 2,000 case studies of Fortune 500 employees to show how people prefer to be coached – and how adaptive coaches are achieving powerful results. According to their new book, confident coaches are adaptive coaches. They recognize that no two employees are alike, and that each requires a coaching approach tailored to individual working styles.
Adaptive Coaching, Second Edition, builds upon Bacon's 2003 book which has been called "one of the finest coaching resources ever." It explores new coaching techniques for encouraging transformative change in clients, and includes:
- Four brand new chapters featuring the unique coaching techniques, Transformational and Performance Coaching, designed to help clients psychologically transform into better team leaders and performers.
- Checklists, assessment tools, and the authors' unique "Needs Compass" to help discover preferred coaching styles and adapt it to meet a client's needs.
- Tools and techniques for building performance and personal growth in clients on a foundational and transformative level.
- An exploration of what change will mean to clients by utilizing problem-solving techniques with the Four Step Human Change Process.
In this new edition, Bacon and Voss provide a toolkit to master the ever-changing dialogue between coach and client. According to the authors, a wealth of "breadth and versatility" helps coaches determine what clients want and need at each waypoint. These coaches ask the right questions, give thoughtful and intelligent feedback, and close coaching sessions effectively. Adaptive coaching encourages change, and this, according to Bacon and Voss, is how employees prefer to be coached.To request a review copy of Adaptive Coaching, Second Edition, or to arrange an interview with the authors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-523-3801. About Korn/Ferry International Korn/Ferry International is a premier global provider of talent management solutions, with a presence throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The firm delivers services and solutions that help clients cultivate greatness through the attraction, engagement, development and retention of their talent. Visit www.kornferry.com for more information on Korn/Ferry International, and www.kornferryinstitute.com for thought leadership, intellectual property, and research. SOURCE Korn/Ferry International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV