Interxion Holding NV (NYSE: INXN), a leading European provider of carrier-neutral colocation data centre services, announced its results today for the three months ended 30 September 2012.
- Revenue increased by 14% to €70.4 million (Q3 2011: €62.0 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 15% to €28.7 million (Q3 2011: €25.0 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA margin increased to 40.8% (Q3 2011: 40.3%)
- Net profit increased by 24% to €8.6 million (Q3 2011: €6.9 million)
- Capital expenditure, including intangible assets, was €46.5 million
- New data centres opened in Amsterdam and London
- Equipped Space increased by 4,300 square metres in the third quarter to 69,600 square metres
- Revenue Generating Space increased by 2,600 square metres in the third quarter to 51,200 square metres
- Utilisation Rate was 74% at the end of the quarter
- Announced expansion projects remain on schedule
“Interxion again delivered solid financial and operational results and significantly grew both equipped and revenue generating space,” said Interxion Chief Executive Officer, David Ruberg. “Our market strategy that focuses on creating value for our customers by building communities of interest continues to pay off. We saw particular strength from cloud service providers and financial services segments who derive value in their own businesses from the rich, low latency connectivity and robust communities of interest available in our highly reliable data centres.”Quarterly Review Revenue for the third quarter of 2012 was €70.4 million, a 14% increase over the third quarter of 2011 and a 4% increase over the second quarter of 2012. Recurring revenue was €65.1 million, a 12% increase over the third quarter of 2011 and a 4% increase over the second quarter of 2012. Recurring revenue was 92% of total revenue.