Residents of Twin Falls County, Idaho, can now pay driver’s license related fees using credit and debit cards at the county sheriff’s office, Twin Falls County Driver’s License Division supervisor, Jenny Anton announced.
“We’ve had more and more requests from people wanting to pay with their bank cards because they’re not carrying a checkbook or enough cash,” Anton said. “Now they don’t have to go through the inconvenience of leaving and coming back.”
The county now accepts any credit or debit card displaying a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express logo.
Twin Falls County partnered with Idaho.gov to provide the payment processing service. The Sheriff’s office is the 97 th county department in the state to use Access Idaho’s PayPort payment service. In addition to the PayPort service, Access Idaho manages the state’s official Web portal ( http://www.idaho.gov) and specializes in electronic government applications. The partnership operates under a self-funded model, and no tax dollars or county funds were used to develop and maintain the payment service.About Idaho.gov Idaho.gov is the state of Idaho’s official Web portal ( Idaho.gov) and entry point to hundreds of electronic government solutions for the state. The network manager for the portal is Idaho Information Consortium, a subsidiary of eGovernment firm NIC (Nasdaq: EGOV). About NIC NIC (Nasdaq: EGOV) is the nation's leading provider of official state government portals, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company's innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. NIC provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV