- Total net revenues increased 35% to $6.7 million in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $4.9 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Net product revenues were $5.6 million, compared to $4.1 million in the third quarter of 2011, due to higher sales of CRINONE ® (progesterone gel) to Merck Serono S.A. (“Merck Serono”) and Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE:WPI)(“Watson”).
- Gross profit on net product revenues was 43%, compared to 24% in the third quarter of 2011, due primarily to greater sales in higher-margin country markets.
- Operating income was $1.4 million, versus an operating loss of $0.6 million in the third quarter of 2011, reflecting the higher revenues and a $0.4 million decrease in operating expenses from prior year levels.
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments increased by $2.6 million in the quarter to $25.6 million at September 30, 2012.
Columbia Laboratories Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts