CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKAM), the leading cloud platform for helping enterprises provide secure, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere, announced today that it will be participating in the UBS Global Technology Conference in New York, NY. CFO Jim Benson will present an update on Akamai's service offerings.
When: Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:30 a.m. (ET)
Where: Grand Hyatt New York Park Avenue at Grand Central New York, NYWhat: Presentation: Review of company service offerings A live audio webcast of the presentation and a replay will be available on Akamai's website at http://www.akamai.com/html/investor/index.html. Please go to the "News & Events" section of the Akamai Investor Relations Web page to access the presentation. About AkamaiAkamai ® is the leading cloud platform for helping enterprises provide secure, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere. At the core of the Company's solutions is the Akamai Intelligent Platform™ providing extensive reach, coupled with unmatched reliability, security, visibility and expertise. Akamai removes the complexities of connecting the increasingly mobile world, supporting 24/7 consumer demand, and enabling enterprises to securely leverage the cloud. To learn more about how Akamai is accelerating the pace of innovation in a hyperconnected world, please visit www.akamai.com or blogs.akamai.com, and follow @Akamai on Twitter. Contacts: Jeff YoungMedia Relations617-444-3913 firstname.lastname@example.org Natalie TempleInvestor Relations617-444-3635 email@example.com SOURCE Akamai Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV