B Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ Global Market: BCOM)(TASE: BCOM) today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012.
Bezeq’s Results: For the third quarter of 2012, the Bezeq Group reported revenues of NIS 2.5 billion ($ 638 million) and operating profit of NIS 667 million ($ 171 million). Bezeq’s EBITDA for the third quarter totaled NIS 1 billion ($ 262 million), representing an EBITDA margin of 41%. Net income for the period attributable to the shareholders of Bezeq totaled NIS 342 million ($ 87 million). Bezeq's cash flow from operating activities totaled NIS 1 billion ($ 262 million) during the third quarter of 2012.
Dividend from Bezeq: On October 10, 2012, B Communications received two dividend payments from Bezeq which together totaled NIS 464 million ($ 119 million). These dividend payments included a current dividend of NIS 309 million ($ 79 million), representing B Communications’ share of Bezeq’s net profit for the first half of 2012, and a special dividend of NIS 155 million ($ 40 million), representing B Communications’ share of the fourth installment of six special dividend payments declared by Bezeq and approved by its shareholders last year.
Cash Position: As of September 30, 2012, B Communications’ unconsolidated cash and cash equivalents (including dividend receivable) totaled NIS 853 million ($ 218 million), its unconsolidated total debt was NIS 4.2 billion ($ 1.1 billion), and its net debt totaled NIS 3.3 billion ($ 849 million).B Communications’ Unconsolidated Balance Sheet Data*
|September 30,||December 31,||September 30,||December 31,|
|(NIS millions)||($ millions)|
|Short term liabilities||470||526||120||134|
|Long term liabilities||3,705||3,874||947||991|
|Cash and cash equivalents||389||354||99||91|
|Total net debt||3,322||4,046||849||1,034|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV