SARATOGA, Calif., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies, Inc., developer of the first FDA-approved ophthalmic telescope implant indicated to improve vision in patients with end-stage age-related macular degeneration (AMD), announced today the upcoming scientific and corporate presentations on its implantable telescope technology. The telescope implant is an integral component of a new patient care program called CentraSight®, which has been developed to improve vision and quality of life in patients with end-stage age-related macular degeneration (AMD), the most advanced form of AMD. Eligible patients must have associated central vision blindness and must have either stopped responding to AMD medications, or have a form of the disease for which no treatment is available.
Two podium presentations are scheduled as follows:
American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) Annual Meeting November 10 – 13, 2012 – McCormick Place, Chicago.
- Monday, November 12 Session: Late Breakers Symposium Topic: Implantable Miniature Telescope for AMDTime: 2:35 – 2:45 PM Presenter: Stephen S. Lane, MDLocation: McCormick Place, Grand Ballroom S100C
Ophthalmology Innovation Summit (OIS) November 8, 2012 – Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, Chicago.
- Session: Private Device Company Showcase Time: 9:05 – 9:13 AMPresenter: Allen W. Hill, President and CEO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV