WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- At 6am, Tuesday, November 13, 2012, residents of Rock Hill, South Carolina and surrounding communities are invited to celebrate the opening of the new Krispy Kreme Doughnut Factory located at 1525 Celanese Blvd, Ste. 101, Rock Hill, South Carolina, 29732. The Hot Light goes on at 6am. The first 100 guests receive free commemorative t-shirts and tasty prizes.
"We are extremely excited to bring our delicious variety of one-of-a-kind sweet treats and complementary beverages to our Rock Hill area doughnut fans," says Cindy Bay, SVP of US Franchises and Company Stores for Krispy Kreme.
The approximately 2,300 square foot location with a drive-thru will feature more than a dozen varieties of Krispy Kreme's one-of-a-kind doughnuts, including the signature hot Original Glazed® , as well as a complete menu of Chillers®, iced beverages and Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee Blends.Hours of operation will be Monday through Sunday, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Get there early on grand opening day for a chance to win one of these sweet prizes:
- One free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every week for a year to the FIRST customer in line;
- Customers 2 through 99 receive one free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every month for a year;
- AND, the first 100 customers in line will receive a commemorative Grand Opening t-shirt.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts