iFrogz, a ZAGG Inc. brand (NASDAQ: ZAGG) specializing in creative, lifestyle mobile accessories, has introduced the Animatone line of accessories designed for young children. The initial Animatone line offering includes headphones and earbuds with playful styling and audio limiting to protect developing ears.
The Animatone line features child-friendly designs in a variety of bright colors and built-in volume boundaries to prevent the sound from being turned louder than 85 decibels. (Photo: Business Wire)
The Animatone line features child-friendly designs, and animal-inspired images in a variety of bright colors including blue, red and green. Both versions of these first Animatone audio accessories feature built-in volume boundaries to prevent the sound from being turned louder than 85 decibels, which is equivalent to the level of an average telephone dial tone.
“We are very excited about the launch of the Animatone line. This new category further emphasizes our company objective to offer a wide variety of creative product solutions. Not only will kids love the colors and styling, but the volume control will be important to their parents,” said Kent Wuthrich, executive vice president of marketing for ZAGG Inc. “Kids now have the freedom to enjoy their own pair of earbuds or headphones, and parents will have peace of mind to know their children’s ears are safe and sound.”
The Animatone earbuds retail for $19.99 and the headphones retail for $24.99. The Animatone line is available online at iFrogz.com and at Best Buy locations nationwide.iFrogz creates digital audio and mobile phone accessories for the iPod™, iPhone™, iPad™ and other consumer electronics. iFrogz specializes in creative, value-priced lifestyle mobile accessories. Its products include headphones, earbuds, cases, and portable speakers. iFrogz is a wholly owned subsidiary of ZAGG Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV