ATC Global To Build On ICAO's Air Navigation Conference
LONDON, November 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ATC Global has reiterated its central role within the air traffic management industry by confirming its support as a key sponsor to ICAO's 12 th Air Navigation Conference, running from 19 th-30 th November in Montreal.
As a bronze sponsor of the prestigious event, ATC Global will host refreshments at the conference catering on the afternoon of Monday 19 th November. ATC Global will also host a stand at the conference with the team available to discuss any questions about the ATC Global Exhibition and Conference taking place in Amsterdam from 12 th-14 th March 2013.
The main objective of the Air Navigation Conference (AN-Conf/12) is to gain consensus, obtain commitments and formulate recommendations to achieve a harmonized global air navigation system for international civil aviation, optimizing the opportunities in technology and maturing work programmes toward common global objectives.The AN-Conf/12 discussions will be led by regulators from ICAO's 191 Member States and ATC Global will provide the next major opportunity for all stakeholders across the industry to discuss the next steps. The ATC Global Conference will examine the question of Block Upgrades, including improving interoperability between Asia, Europe and North America. It will also address issues that concern other elements of the market that are often ignored, such as understanding and overcoming the challenges faced by countries with less than 10 million air passengers per annum. The ATC Global Conference will take the AN-Conf/12 agenda further by examining how best to measure progress across different regions and countries, as well as looking into the real-world issues around delivery and implementation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV