Eastern Europe To Help Positive Displacement Pumps Market Weather Unstable Economic Climate, Says Frost & Sullivan
"Product customisation and value-added services are set to become the norm," stated Paul. "Mergers and acquisitions to address a larger customer base and partnering with local entities to penetrate markets in Eastern Europe, will also be critical to competitive success."
If you are interested in more information on this study, please send an e-mail with your contact details to Julia Nikishkina, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com
Strategic Analysis of the European Positive Displacement Pumps Market is part of the Industrial Automation & Process Control Growth Partnership Service programme, which also includes research in the following markets: Strategic Analysis of Pumps Market in the European Pharmaceutical Industry, Strategic Analysis of Eastern European Pumps Market and Strategic Analysis of the European Pumps Market in the Oil and Gas Industry. All research included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends that have been evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV