Award Winning Spinnaker Support To Lead Educational Session At UKOUG JD Edwards Conference 2012
DENVER, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spinnaker Support, the global market leader for SAP and JD Edwards third-party maintenance, co-sourcing(SM), and consulting services, today announced that they will share their market knowledge at an educational session next week during the UKOUG JD Edwards Conference.
As a proud recipient of a UKOUG Partner of the Year Award in Managed Services (outsourcing and operations), Spinnaker Support is excited to participate in this highly respected event targeting the UK JD Edwards user community. Partner of the Year Awards provide recognition to JD Edwards partners for the contribution that they make by offering their services to Oracle users. These awards are voted on and chosen by the end-users themselves.
The UKOUG JD Edwards Conference 2012 will take place at the Madejski Stadium in Reading, England, 13th - 14th November, 2012. It is the UK's largest independent JD Edwards conference hosted by the United Kingdom Oracle User Group (UKOUG). This conference has become a must-attend event for anyone with a professional interest in Oracle's JD Edwards products. It attracts hundreds of attendees with a variety of skill and experience, who return each year to further their knowledge on their Oracle investment and establish personal connections to peers in their industry.
During this two day event, Spinnaker Support will present the following session:
- Your JD Edwards Future – Decide Now Tuesday, 13 th November, 11:55 am – 12:40 pm, the Partner Thames Room Craig Crowhurst, VP of Sales, will present options if customers have an older release of JD Edwards and discuss how to address the loss of premier support that will occur in December 2013 for some applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV