Orange Business Services achieved a “World Class” perceived performance rating from its customers, according to the recently published 13 th edition of the Ocean82 benchmarking report “ Voice of the Customer: Global DataVPN.” Ocean82 is an established marketing services firm specializing in benchmarking the customer service experience for the Information and Communication Technologies industry.
In addition, Orange Business Services is recognized by:
- A Gold Award for exceeding the “outstanding” benchmark for customer satisfaction in 17 out of 41 areas of service, including “secure data transfer,” “indispensable to customers,” and “network reliability.”
- Its new world record for customer satisfaction in “reaching difficult locations” and is the only global network service provider that is perceived to deliver outstanding levels of customer satisfaction for “geographical reach end to end” and “coordinating international installations effectively.”
- Higher than average customer loyalty predicts a 95 percent chance that Orange Business Services will grow profitably.
According to Joseph Ferri, Chief Relationship Officer at Ocean82: "A relentless focus on adding value to customers results in sustainable and profitable growth for service providers. Therefore, it is critical to independently measure the customer service experience relative to competitors, market benchmarks and best practice. These measures, when undertaken regularly, deliver the most complete understanding of how well the customer's needs and expectations are being fulfilled; which is critical in the quest to outperform competitors in the global market.”
In total 998 respondents from large business enterprises participated in the survey generating more than 65,000 data points assessing service from bid to bill. These data points were analyzed to derive the Ocean82 Positioning Score, a measure of strategic success and sustainable advantage.“Our single driver at Orange Business Services is to continually improve our customer experience,” said Dominique Espinasse, senior vice president, Customer Services & Operations, Orange Business Services. “The independently produced Ocean82 results demonstrate that Orange Business Services continues to earn the confidence of our customers. Having our customers report that they are not simply satisfied with our work but find it ‘world class’ and ‘outstanding’ is the biggest compliment that we can be paid as a global service provider.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts