Notwithstanding the encouraging results of the third quarter, we see the overall macroeconomic volatility and input cost pressures persisting. The environment in which we operate remains very challenging, particularly across our established markets. We remain focused on delivering on our strategic priorities: strengthening our leadership position in the marketplace, driving revenue growth and executing on our cost optimization and process efficiency plans.
In addition, our business continues to generate significant free cash flow, enabling us to invest in sustainable growth, thus creating long-term value for our shareholders. The recently announced voluntary share exchange offer by Coca-Cola HBC AG will facilitate a premium listing of the Group on the London Stock Exchange and forms part of our commitment to enhance shareholder value. It reflects the international nature of our business, as well as our shareholder base. At the same time it will give us access to the largest pool of international investors, on the most liquid equity market in Europe providing flexibility to fund our future growth on competitive terms."
SOURCE Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co SA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV