1. A customer is defined as a SIM card with a unique T-Mobile USA mobile identity number which generates revenue. Branded contract and branded prepaid customers include FlexPay customers depending on the type of rate plan selected. FlexPay customers with a contract are included in branded contract customers, and FlexPay customers without a contract are included in branded prepaid customers. Additionally, machine-to-machine customers (also known as M2M) are included within contract customers, some of which may not have monthly recurring charges required under contract. Mobile virtual network operators (MVNO) are classified as prepaid customers as they most closely align with this customer segment.2. Prior quarter amounts have been restated to conform to current period customer reporting classifications.
T-Mobile USA Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.