Sodexo: Solid Revenue And Profit Growth In Fiscal 2012
Operating profit was 215 million euro, representing a decline of - 12.6% compared to the previous year, at constant rates. Operating margin narrowed to 3.8% in Fiscal 2012 from 4.5% in Fiscal 2011. The decrease resulted mainly from pressure from clients seeking to cut costs in an uncertain economic environment.
1.3 United Kingdom and Ireland
|(in millions of euro)||
Exchange rate effect
|Health Care and Seniors||254||228||+ 3.5%|
|TOTAL||1,543||1,245||+ 16%||+ 3.0%||+ 5.0%||+ 24%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV