BENTONVILLE, Ark., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Walmart unveils its best Black Friday assortment and pricing ever offered. Revealed to customers on Walmart.com, its Facebook wall and mobile app, the retailer's Black Friday circular showcases hundreds of brand name electronics, toys, apparel, sporting goods and items for the home – backed by Walmart's ad match guarantee – available during three events starting at 8 p.m. on November 22.
In addition to offering amazing low prices on the season's top gifts, Walmart is taking the historic step to ensure wishlist items like the Apple iPad ®2 are available for customers during a special one-hour event on Thanksgiving.
"We know it's frustrating for customers to shop on Black Friday and not get the items they want," said Duncan Mac Naughton, chief merchandising and marketing officer, Walmart U.S. "This year, for the first time ever, customers that shop during Walmart's one-hour event will be guaranteed to have three of the most popular items under their tree at a great low price."
One-Hour Guarantee: Due to the large quantity of product already secured, Walmart guarantees that customers who are inside the store and in the queue line between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. local time on November 22 can purchase the following electronics at special low prices:
- Apple iPad ®2 16GB with Wi-Fi – $399 plus get a $75 Walmart Gift Card
- Emerson ® 32" 720p LCD TV – $148
- LG ® Blu-ray™ Player – $38
- 8 p.m. on November 22: Gifts for the Entire Family – Toys, Gaming, Home and Apparel
- Xbox 360 ® 4GB + SkyLanders ™ Bundle – $149
- Wii ™ Console– $89
- More than 100 video games priced at $10, $15 or $25 each
- Top Toys of the Season: Leappad ® 1.0 Learning Tablet ($65) and Furby ® ($45)
- Razor ® Accelerator 12-Volt Electric Scooter – $79
- Fisher Price Power Wheels ® Jeep ® Wrangler 6-Volt Ride Ons (Hot Wheels ® and Barbie ®) – $89 each
- Licensed Boys' and Girls' 2-Piece Sleep Set – $4.50 each
- Mens and Ladies Denim – $9.50 each
- Home appliances such as a Crock Pot ® 6-Quart Slow Cooker and Mr. Coffee ® Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker – $9.44 each
- Shark ® Steam Pocket Mop and Ninja ® Pulse Blender – $39 each
- Fashion Dolls such as Barbie ®, Bratz ™ and Disney ® Princess – $5 each
- Hundreds of DVD and Blu-ray movies such as Brave, The Amazing Spiderman, Hunger Game ranging from $1.96 to $9.96 each
- Better Homes and Gardens ® 700-Thread Count Sheet Set – $19.96
- 48" Air-Powered Hockey Table – $29.86
- 14' Trampoline with Enclosure and Bonus Flash Light Zone – $159
- 10 p.m. on November 22: The BIG Event – Brand Name Electronics
- Vizio ® 60" 720p LED Smart TV with built in Wi-Fi – $688
- Samsung ® 43" 720p 600Hz Class Plasma HDTV – $378
- HP ® 15.6" Laptop with 4GB and 320GB hard drive – $279
- Nikon ® D3000 Digital Camera with Lens Kit – $449
- Samsung ® Smart ST195 Digital Camera – $99
- Beats by Dr. Dre ® Headphones – $179.95
- Nook ® Color ™ 8GB Tablet – $99
- Virgin Mobile ® 3G/4G Hotspot – $39.88
- 5 a.m. on Nov. 23: Caffeine Not Needed – Great Savings on Gifts from Jewelry to Tires
- Sharp ® 70" 1080p 120Hz HDTV – $1,798
- Acer ® 13.3" Ultrabook ™ with 4GB and 320GB solid state drive – $499
- $100 Walmart gift card with the purchase of select smartphones such as the Samsung ® Galaxy S III, Droid RAZR M by Motorola ® and HTC ® One X
- Goodyear Tires ranging from $59 – $99 each
- Forever Bride 1/3 -Carat T.W. Diamond Ring in 10K Gold – $198
- Stanley ® 6-Drawer Rolling Tool Cabinet with 85-Piece Mechanic Tool Set – $99
- Singer ® Sew Mate 5400 60-Stitch Sewing Machine – $99.97
- 5" Pre-Lit Harrison Christmas Tree – $20
- Better Homes and Gardens Deluxe Recliner – $199
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.