Mundoro Proxy Review Suggests Dissident Victory
The next step in the legal process would continue to cost the Company and the concerned shareholders considerable amounts of time and money. The concerned shareholders have decided not to pursue legal action against the Company given the time that it would take to bring this matter to conclusion and the additional expenses that would be incurred by all. In doing so, the concerned shareholders make it clear that they do not accept the chairman's declaration on the outcome of the Meeting and are convinced that had there been an independent chairman and had the votes been properly tabulated, the concerned shareholders would have been successful. The concerned shareholders will continue to press for minority rights in Mundoro and will take whatever steps are reasonable to ensure the accountability of Management to its shareholders.
The concerned shareholders would like to take this opportunity to thank the majority of Mundoro shareholders who supported our position for shareholders rights; it is unfortunate this majority view was thwarted by what appears to be an incorrect vote count!
SOURCE Mundoro Capital Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV