- Generates third quarter net sales of $1,040 million.
- Achieves Adjusted EBITDA of $155 million and Adjusted EBITDA margin of 14.9% for the quarter.
- Generates $53 million in Recurring Free Cash Flow for the quarter and $220 million year-to-date.
- Raises full-year 2012 Recurring Free Cash Flow guidance to equal or surpass full-year 2011 of $340 million.
- Repays $16 million in debt during the quarter and $148 million year-to-date.
- Announces intent to acquire substantially all the assets of Vertis Holdings, Inc.
Quad/Graphics Reports Third Quarter And Year-To-Date September 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts