UBS AG (“UBS”) announced today that, pursuant to the terms of the consent solicitation (the “Consent Solicitation”) for its Exchange Traded Access Securities (ETRACS) linked to the UBS Bloomberg Constant Maturity Commodity Index Total Return due 2038, CUSIP No. 902641778 (the “Securities”) launched on October 16, 2012, it has declared 5:00, p.m., New York City time, on November 7, 2012 to be the “Effective Time” (as that term is defined in the Consent Solicitation Statement, dated October 16, 2012, related to the Consent Solicitation).
Inquiries regarding the Consent Solicitation should be directed to UBS Securities LLC, at its address and telephone number below.
UBS Securities LLC, the Solicitor for the Consent Solicitation can be contacted at:
UBS Securities LLC1285 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York 10019 Attn: ETRACS Toll-Free: 1-877-387-2275 www.etracs.com About ETRACS For further information about ETRACS ETNs, go to http://www.etracs.com. Exchange Traded Access Securities, ETRACS, are exchange-traded notes (ETNs), an innovative class of investment products offering access to markets and strategies that may not be readily available to investors, and offer unique diversification opportunities in a number of different sectors. ETNs offer:
- Access to asset classes with historically low correlations to more traditional asset classes
- Convenience of an exchange-traded security
- Transparent exposure to a published index
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV