NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Consolidated Graphics Inc. rose 14.7 percent to $33.02.
Centene Corp. rose 10.1 percent to $43.88.
Tenet Healthcare Corp. rose 9.6 percent to $27.34.HCA Holdings Inc. rose 9.4 percent to $33.85. Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. rose 8.2 percent to $26.07. Health Management Associates Inc. rose 7.3 percent to $8.28. Sturm Ruger & Co. rose 6.8 percent to $47.68. Ocwen Financial Corp. rose 6.0 percent to $35.71. Community Health Systems Inc. rose 6.0 percent to $30.39. TNS Inc. rose 5.4 percent to $15.27.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV