Granite Construction Incorporated (NYSE: GVA) announced today that President and CEO, Jim Roberts, will present at the Stephens Inc. Fall Investment Conference in New York City on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. PT/4:00 p.m. ET.
Granite invites investors and those interested to listen to a live webcast of its presentation via the Internet at www.graniteconstruction.com.
A webcast replay will be available on Granite’s website shortly after the conclusion of the live presentation. If you have any questions regarding the webcast, please contact Granite’s Investor Relations department at (831) 768-4106, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
About GraniteGranite is one of the nation’s leading infrastructure contractors and is a member of the S&P 400 Midcap Index, the FTSE KLD 400 Social Index and the Russell 2000 Index. Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Granite is one of the nation’s largest diversified heavy civil contractors and construction materials producers serving public- and private-sector clients nationwide. In addition, Granite has one of the oldest and most robust ethics and compliance programs in the industry and has been recognized by the Ethisphere TM Institute as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for three consecutive years. For more information please visit www.graniteconstruction.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV